23 July 2012

In the beginning...

I know, I know, Dad.  I'm trying to find time to post about our vacation.  I really don't even know where to start!  We visited both sets of grandparents in PA, my sister's family in CT, Bar Harbor in Maine, Acadia National Park and attended a family wedding.

I guess I'll start...at the beginning.  Here's us arriving at our first destination.  Not an inch of space spared!

Kins fast asleep and Callan enjoying his travel games...

Do you see what I see?  No?  Oh, it's a baby packed beside that pile of suitcases, potty seat and the crib mattress.


Ladies and gentleman!  Your attention, please!  I am here to report that Fintan Michael Huston is THE BEST BABY EVER!  We literally had to unpack the back of the car each time we wanted to get Finn out of his seat.  Best.  Baby.  EVER!  Just look at that smile...


No comments: