17 September 2008

The Salvation Army

My new favorite "hobby" is going to the Salvation Army on Wednesdays. They have 50% off all their clothes. Because there are a lot of well-to-do people who live around Montgomery County, you can find some pretty sweat deals. A lot of Callan's clothes come from there (mine, too!). Many people drop off children's clothes that still have the original tags on them!

Because of all the great bargains that I've found at the Salvation Army, I now find it hard to fork over even $5.00 for a piece of clothing that I know Callan will only wear for a few months before his monkey arms out grow it.

If you live around Gaithersburg, I highly recommend trying out the Salvation Army on 355 on Wednesdays. (Be prepared to stand in line A LONG TIME, though.) Here are a few pieces that I found today...

Baby Gap jeans and The Children's Place khakis ($1.50 each)

The cutest little sweat pants with a tiger on the back ($.50)

Like-new Carter's PJs with cute little bear paws on the bottom ($1.50)

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Geez, you have been busy cooking, shopping, and making cool things! We need to get together soon! Have a great weekend with your family.

Anonymous said...

Fun! Maybe I can come along sometime. (and Brendon, too.) :)