12 July 2012

If Callan had a million dollars...

Kinsley: (while we were getting ready to leave the house) Mommy!  Don't forget Finn.  We don't want to leave the kids here.

Callan: (while watching Million Dollar Rooms with me on HGTV the other day) Mommy, I want to put that on my wish list.  
Me: You want to put what on your wish list?
C: I want a pool in my bedroom and a big air hockey table, too.
Me:  Oh, yeah?  Where would we put a big air hockey table?
C: (getting up off the couch and making a big rectangular shape with his arms in the middle of the living room) Right here.
C: And I also want a duck race, too.  Just those three things for my 5th birthday.  (He was referring to the long tubs of water with rubber ducks and water guns to move the ducks through the tubs that they had at Butler's Farm.)

Maybe I should stop watching these types of shows with him.  He might think it's common for someone to have pools in their bedrooms and arcades in their basements!

Gene had C & K with him the other day while running errands.  He told me that a lady came up to Kinsley and said, "Oh, she's so cute!  What's her name?"  Gene told her, and when they walked away Callan said, "Why didn't she ask what my name was?!"

No comments: