01 September 2008

5 Months Old

Our boy is 5 months old today already. This past month he started eating solids, visited family in PA, started standing when you hold him up, using his ExerSaucer, and (his latest) makes a loud sucking noise while sucking in his lower lip (this was a new one that began last night...so hilarious!). Every day is a new adventure!

Here are some pictures of our outing yesterday. I surprised Gene with a day trip to Cunningham Falls beach area in Thurmont, MD. Here's what Callan had to say about the day...

Daddy, don't let that snake bite me!

Don't drop me in this lake, Daddy!
You'll never find me under this mucky water.


This is soooo not fun any more!

I wonder what's lurking under that muddy water.

Thanks, Noah, for letting me borrow your tent!

Mom, do I really have to wear Avery's silly hat?
Dad said it looks girlish.

I guess I am pretty cute, though, huh?

Why won't you let me eat the grass, Mommy?
It tastes so much better than this blue elephant.
Mommy, I can't even reach my toys to play with them!
This big red and blue thing is swallowing me up! Help me! I'm sinking!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hahaha...I love the pics of him in the water...his faces are so funny! :)