15 September 2008

Babies, babies, and MORE babies!

No...I'M not pregnant again, but all my friends are! In a period of one month I had 4 baby shower gifts to get, so I put my sewing machine to good use again. This time I found a fun and easy "Make and Take" idea. I made burp cloths for three baby boys and one baby girl. You can click on this link to view the directions on how to make them.






I found these cute little white bags at the craft store and added a little personal touch by sewing ribbon around the tops of the bags so that they would match the burp cloths.

7 comments:

Brian, Tawnee, Avery and Caitlin said...

Those are very cute! You're so creative!

Brian, Tawnee, Avery and Caitlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Sarah said...

Oh, my crafty friend! Great job!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

These look great! Where did you get the colored cloths? I love those.

Ali said...

so cool renee. you little crafty thing! If and when my sister in law gets pregnant I may have to hire you for your services!!! haha.

The Hambrick's said...

I'm jealous that you started doing this well after Emerson was born!

Renee said...

I looked all over for colored cloths. I ended up finding them at Kmart.